Create a Bee-friendly garden with our stylish Bee-Barrel
The gift of our Bee Barrel connects you to the natural world. Hang the bee barrel in your garden & watch as the canes get filled up with ‘baby bees’ during the Summer months, then wait... until next Spring to see the new adult bees emerge.
Attracting Solitary bees to the garden is not only safe, but beneficial to the pollination of flowers, fruit and vegetables. Solitary bees are born pollinators!
The hole sizes of this habitat are precisely specified to attract non-swarming bees like the Red Mason bee, Leafcutter bee and other Solitary bees. These friendly bees are industrious and safe around children and pets.
• Site in a sunny position facing between south to south east to catch some morning sun.
• Mounting height between ground level and 1.5m.
• No chemical treatments needed as the habitat is made from durable FSC certified timber
• Attractive, simple design
• Made from timber (FSC Mix)
• Suitable for pollinating Bees